1. I believe with complete faith that the Creator, our God, creates and directs all created beings. He is the mathematical formula, the law of the universe, which governs and propels all matter. Nothing escapes his reach.
2. I believe with complete faith that God is One. There is no unity that is in any way like His. He alone is our God. He was, He is, and He always will be.
3. I believe with complete faith that God does not have a body. Human concepts do not apply to Him. There is nothing whatsoever that resembles Him at all.
4. I believe with complete faith that God is first and last.
5. I believe with complete faith that it is proper to pray only to God. One may not pray to anyone or anything else. We may only worship God and may not worship any idol or hand made wood, stone, or metal images.
6. I believe with complete faith that all the words of the Prophets in the Tanakh are true. (old testament)
7. I believe with complete faith that the prophecy of Moses is absolutely true for he has invented the Torah codes encoded in the first five books of the Bible, which probably is the most accurate prophecy chart ever exists. He was the chief of all the Prophets, both before and after him.
8. I believe with complete faith that the entire Torah that we now have was written by Moses, and that the coding found in the Torah covers the entire assembly of God, the mathematical formula which governs all matters.
9. I believe with complete faith that this Torah will not be changed and that there will never be another book of God. The mathematical formula of the universe will not be altered by individual will.
10. I believe with complete faith that God records all deeds and thoughts of every person, as it is written, "He has molded every heart alike. He knows all their deeds" (Psalm 33:15).
11. I believe with complete faith that God rewards those who keep His commandments and punishes those who transgress His commandments. God records all wishes of every person, and every person's wish is a frequency that exists in God's boundary. If lots of people wish you bad luck, you will be in trouble. The more is against you, the more danger you will face.
12. I believe with complete faith that everlasting life and harmony shall come true before men as prophesied in the Tanakh. One may not alter God's word and decide that physical immortality is impossible, and that people will never learn to love each other, for God has already told all prophets one day there shall be immortality and harmony. Saying that immortality and harmony shall only happen in the spiritual world or in another dimension is a sign of disbelief in the actual written bible. It is also a sign of looking down on our almighty God. It is also a sign that the person looks down on the value of life, which is created by our God.
Receive FREE Immortality Rings if you help promote our website.
13. I believe with complete faith that one day our technology will allow the dead be brought back to life when God wills it to happen.